City Prom Sale Handy Hints
Are you a 'bride to be' attending our one day City Prom sale on Tuesday 30th December, here are some handy hints, to make the most of your visit.
- Doors open 9:30am be here early to get the best bargains.
- Know your budget so you don't make a costly impulse buy.
- Bring along with you the one person who will help you make your decision, chances are this bargain dress won't be around all day.
- Don't bring a group of friends your less likely to find your dream dress if your busy trying to help your best friend find hers.
- Wear the right underwear, to get a better idea of fit ensure you wear the type of undies that enhance your figure, push up bras and long line body suits do make a difference.
- Be prepared to wait for the fitting room, bridal gowns are not the sort of dress you pop on very quickly, so be patient with fellow 'brides to be'
- Be ready to make a purchase, City Prom accepts most major credit cards or cash however cheques are not accepted. Dresses need to be taken away on the day.
- This is not the time to try on lots of dresses have a clear idea of the style you are looking for.
- Don't expect the dress to fit perfectly City Prom can recommend an excellent seamstress available for small alterations major resizing or remodelling gowns to your requirements.
- Feel free to make any telephone enquiries regards the sale on Monday 29th from 11am, telephone enquiries may be difficult during the sale on the 30th.
To get excited here is a sneak preview of some of the fabulous dresses in the City Prom sale.
Looking forward to seeing all you price savvy girls on Tuesday 30th.